Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bullets for Massapoag @ Barrington

Gary Werden reeling in Bill Brangiforte in the last race at Barrington

The blue and yellow Massapoag Bumble Bee Fleet pulled off another good showing today at the Barrington Frostbite Series.  After six races in gusty and shifty conditions, Gary Werden took 1st Place in the Masters division (Yes they are a big enough and old enough fleet to have one), and Mark Stoughton bested close competition to take 1st in the 5 boat B Fleet.

We've even got video.


2 comments:

  1. A more appropriate caption would be Bill Brangiforte leaving Gary Werden in the dust - Again!
    The definition of Masters seems to exclude a lot of excellent 50ish sailors and include me and a couple of geezers. Woo-hoo! I also won the multi-colored sail division. I may have won the prescription sunglasses division too. Unfortunately, I did not win the red and gray drysuit division.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't going to tell anyone that you only finished one ahead of me in the overall standings for the day.

    ReplyDelete